All rentals require a signed rental agreement. All customers are responsible for reading the agreement thoroughly.
Deposit is required to hold all rentals. If you have not paid money down there is No Reservation. Balance is due on day of Delivery.
There is a $50.00 fee for returned checks.
Rockin C reserves the right to cancel in the event of rain and hazardous or unsafe conditions. Upon a cancellation from Rockin C the customer will be refunded their deposit. Rockin C shall not be held liable for any inconvenience, loss of use and enjoyment caused by power outage, rain, or inclement weather. Delivery and set up times may not be exact due to traffic and unforeseen delays. Terms
Once Inflatables, Rockwall, or any other equipment has been set up the BALANCE IS DUE IN FULL and NO REFUND or credit will be given.
The following must be met before an inflatable will be setup:
An electrical outlet must be located within 100 feet of setup. Adequate space is a must. All inflatable requires 6 additional feet from the size listed. Please ask our staff it your not sure of the size. Upon setup if the above conditions are not met, and we are unable to setup the inflatable there will be NO REFUNDS or CREDITS given. If inflatables or any equipment has to be moved to a different location and reset up fee $250.00
THE ROCKIN 'C 'RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS THE SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND
ANN CARTER/ DBA ROCKIN C AMUSEMENTS . THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLDS ANN CARTER/DBA ROCKIN 'C' AMUSEMENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE CUSTOMER'S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
Please read the Safety Rules and Regulations below included in your agreement.
Safety Rules and Regulations
• Designate appropriate number of operators.
• Read & understand all instructions on unit and in this manual.
• Never allow passengers to enter until fully inflated.
• Instruct riders that there will be no flipping, splits, tumbling or any other gymnastics.
• No jewelry, eyeglasses or belts. Remove any sharp items.
• Unit will deflate if power fails for any reason and riders must exit ASAP.
• Under no circumstances should unit be used wet or during rain!
• Do not overload. Avoid contact with others & do not land on your head!
• Only allow children of equal size to use at the same time.
• Do not operate inflatables in windy or unfavorable conditions. Do not leave slide unattended, wind and thunderstorms can come up quickly.
• NO SILLY STRING$100.00 fine. Do not add anything other than water to water slides, no Mr. Bubbles, dawn dish detergent, etc.
• NO PETS on inflatables. Operators Take Control!
• Never allow any climbing on exterior or interior walls.
• Do not overload! Max weight 600 lbs.
• Assist participants entering & exiting unit.
Slide Specific Rules-Slides require 2 (two) operators. One at the entrance helping participants entering & exiting and one at the top enforcing the following rules.
• No water is to be added to the sliding surface (this includes rain) as this causes participants to slide too fast, possibly allowing them to go
through the buffer and onto the ground!
• Unplug unit if winds exceed 20 mph.
• No more than 6 (six) participants on slide at one time.
• No more than 600 lbs. on inflated surface at any one time.
• If power fails unit will deflate, so players need to dismount from unit ASAP.
• No one participant can weigh over 250 lbs. as they can travel through the buffer and onto the ground!
• No jumping, flips, tumbling, or any other type of gymnastics!
• One person at a time and the next person must wait until landing area is clear.
• No sliding head first on slides.
• Ground stakes & straps must be checked hourly and if found to be loose they must be re tightened or discontinue use if stakes become loose.
Inflatables are not designed to hold more riders than stated.
Any misuse of inflatables can result in tear or damages and a repair bill to customer.